Best Kept : Arctic Dome StayAddress: Radisson Blu Hotel, 9008 Tromsø Date: Monday 9 mar 2020 - Sunday 5 Apr 2020 Show map
Address: Radisson Blu Hotel, 9008 Tromsø
This tour is conducted by Tromsø Safari. Your own Arctic Dome is waiting for you to stay overnight giving you both the evening and night to look for the Northern Lights from this stunning location and to appreciate the landscape by daylight as well.
Not far away from Tromsø in a hidden fjord, you will find an Arctic paradise that remains largely untouched. This is where we offer you Tromsø’s best kept secret, consisting of the best North Norwegian hospitality and warmth at the end of the road, where the scenery is at its wildest and best and the chances of seeing the Northern Lights are always high.
Why follow the others, when the best place is to be found where few have been before? We invite you on a journey through some of the best scenery in Northern Norway consisting of valleys, mountains and fjords. This is where you find your own Arctic Dome waiting for you to stay overnight, giving you both the evening and night to look for the Northern Lights from this stunning location and to appreciate the landscape by daylight as well.
After a healthy breakfast in the morning, we set out on a snowshoeing tour with stories about the Sami culture.
• 15.00 (3pm) Meet at Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromsø
• 16.00 (4pm) Check-in Arctic Dome
• 17.00 (5pm) Delicious fish soup served in the Arctic Dome
• Breakfast in the Arctic Dome (self service)
• 11.00 (11am) Pick-up for day activity
• 14.00 (2pm) Depart for Tromsø
• 15.00 (3pm) Arrive Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromsø
Season: Daily from 15 October 2019 to 5 April 2020
Not operated 23 to 29 December 2019
What to bring: Warm clothes and winter boots, extra drinks and snack, personal belongings and toiletries.
What is included:
• Local host
• Return transfers (60 min each way) by comfortable minibus
• Snowshoes and poles or ice fishing equipment
• Hot meal and drinks for supper + breakfast package in the morning
• Snack and hot drinks during the activity
• Activity: Scenery and activities, including a hike
• Overnight stay in the Arctic Dome
• Facilities in the Arctic Dome: Double bed with duvet and pillow, wood for the stove as well as a oil burner, electricity for one light and one charger, chairs and table, benches, reindeer hides. The Dome is made from a wind and waterproof material and has big clear plastic windows for good view of the sky. Basic toilet and washing facilities. Shower available in a nearby building.
Duration: 24 hours
Number of guests: 2 (For families of up to 4 people, please get in touch for availability and prices).
Not suitable for wheelchairs
Book now - choose start date and product
About this activity
In the nearby area
Scandic IshavshotelAccommodation, Hotels88 mFull service hotel in downtown Tromsø
Scandic Grand TromsøAccommodation, Hotels, Visit Norway, Listings266 mWith "A heart for the city", Scandic Grand Tromso is located in Storgata with...
Volda Floating HomeAccommodation, Holiday Homes, Hotels, Rooms & Apartments9.7 kmLooking for a unique living experience? Volda Floating Home gives you a rare ...
Polar CabinCabins, Accommodation, Cottages & Holiday Houses17.4 kmPolar Cabin offers self-catering accommodation and activities in a spectacula...