Dogsledding Safari at Breivikeidet (Afternoon)
Breivikeidet is located only 45 minutes’ drive from Tromsø, at the gateway to the Lyngen-Alps. This area gives you stunning views over the majestic mountain peaks (up to 1400 meters!) and the fjord at the same time!
Our tour involves 60-75 minutes of dogsledding in a thrilling ride along tree-lined trails and through open terrain. A briefing on how to handle the sled will be given before the trip. It’s not that hard, as the dogs are eager to run and follow the team in front of them. During the ride, you will be the musher and a part of a team together with your dogs. Your travelling partner will be sitting on the sled, and you switch positions halfway. Our guides will lead groups of 3-4 guest teams each. If you are a single person, you may be teamed up with another single person or one of our guides.
After the adventure, we head inside to warm up by the fireplace and get hot drinks and cookies served. We will tell you the story about the Alaska Huskies and the daily life of our 4-legged friends.
- In this area, we offer also Reindeer & Sami Experiences and our Lyngen Snowmobile Safari.
- Alternative dog sledding product in the Tamok valley: Husky Safari at Tamok Valley - 7 hours
Included in this adventure:
- Return scenic transfers by comfortable coach (45 minutes each way)
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guides
- 1 to 1.15 hour of self-drive dog sledding (2 guests per sled)
- Thermal winter suits, winter boots, socks, gloves and hats
- Hot drinks (chocolate, coffee and tea) and cookies
- Pick-up/drop-off from Tromsø Lodge & Camping when pre-booked (dep. 11 am)
When can I book it?
Show 96 more occasions (of 122)