Photo tour of the Arctic- Alpine Botanic Garden - NorthernShots ToursAddress: Kaigata 2a, 9018 tromsø Show map
Address: Kaigata 2a, 9018 tromsø
The Arctic-Alpine Botanic Garden of Tromsø hosts species from 5 continents, harmoniously displayed on an easy-to-walk path.
On this tour you will learn the story of the garden and you will get to discover the amazing abilities and fascinating features of all the plants and flowers. Thanks to a dedicated photo workshop you will be introduced to the basics of macro-photography, our professional photographer will show you to the highlights of the week, following the seasonality of the blossoming cycles and assist you in capturing the wonders of the micro worlds that lie within each flower.
You can also request a professional portrait taken in the most beautiful corner of the garden, all the pictures taken by our photographers are available upon purchase and suitable for fine printing.
Included: Tripod, professional photographer guide, assistance from a garden botanist, rain jacket/umbrella in case of rain.
Duration: 2,5 hours
Number of participants: 4 - 20
Level of difficulty: easy/family
Departure time and place: Breivika Kai Info point at 1:45pm (13:45), or directly at the Botanic Garden at 2pm (14:00).
• Transportation to/from attractions
• Food and drinks (available on site for purchase)
• Professional photos (available online for purchase)
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended
• It is recommended to carry Traveler's Insurance
• Behave appropriately and be careful when exploring the areas
• Ask our guide for advice and let us know if you need assistance.
• Minimum number of 4 participants apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
About this activity
Breivika Cruise Port, Tromsø 1 km
Tromsø Airport 3 km
Tromsø Tourist Information Office 3 km