Lagoon 450 exclusive sailing catamaran - Arctic Cruise In NorwayAddress: Brinkvegen 41, 9012 Tromsø Show map
Address: Brinkvegen 41, 9012 Tromsø
From August 2014 our Lagoon 450 sailing catamaran will be located in Tromsø.
Presentation Lagoon 450
Replacing a catamaran that has come to be seen as a benchmark is no easy task. But the VPLP architects, in partnership with Lagoon and the celebrated Nauta Design studio, have been brilliantly successful in creating the new Lagoon 450.
Aboard our Lagoon 450 - A 45 feet sailing catamaran will you be able to enjoy the North Norwegian nature in different ways. In the panorama lounge you sit warm and comfortable as we sail past beautiful scenery and exciting wildlife. Do you want to come closer to the nature, choose the seating on the front deck or flybrigde for better visibility.
If you stay on “the net” on the front deck, you are almost in the sea, - safely.
Outer part of the lounge on the rear deck provides an optimal way to enjoy the experience. There is easy access to the sea / from the sea on the rear deck. On fine days, there is great space on the front deck for sunbathing.
Below deck we have 4 comfortable cabins with private toilet and shower. The cabins are naturally lit due to the large windows in the hull.
The boat has bright and comfortable interiors designed by Nauta Design Studio, France.
Lagoon 450: seeing bigger
- in terms of accommodation
- deck areas
- a steering station on the fly bridge with safe access from both sides for perfect visibility and a large sunbathing area
- a spacious cockpit, again ideal for sunbathing, on the same level as the galley, with a ventilation panel
- a second cockpit, making best use of the forward area
- particularly safe and effective transom platforms for coming aboard or accessing the tender
- interior design by Nauta: elegance and functionality
- saloon and cabins exceptionally well lit
- natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls
- truly luxurious guests' cabins
- "U"-shaped galley for greater comfort at sea
- galley located between cockpit and saloon
- engine compartments remote from the living areas and perfectly insulated
« 19 days! Maybe not a "Route du Rhum" time, but nevertheless a very creditable performance for a voyage from La Rochelle to Pointe à Pitre (3477 miles) in a strictly standard Lagoon 450." »
Jean-François Tanguy, professional skipper - February 2011
« The sailplan gives the boat enough power to remain fast and dynamic in a wind of less than 10 knots. »
Multicoques magazine, FR / Multihulls World, UK-January 2011
About this activity
Tromsø Tourist Information Office 0.3 km
Tromsø Airport 4 km