We recommend reading the conditions of use carefully before you use your Tromsø Pass.
· The Tromsø Pass will not be refunded or replaced if unused, activated, lost or stolen.
· The Tromsø Pass applies for children ages 4–15 years, adults, and seniors aged 67 or more.
· The Tromsø Pass folder and tickets must be validated in the attractions provided. The tickets can only be used once at each attraction. Visit Tromsø is not responsible for closed attractions due to technical issues and/or weather.
· The bus card included in the Tromsø Pass will be activated on the bus upon first use, and will expire after 24 hours or 7 days (depending on the pass you have bought). The user is responsible for making sure the bus ticket is valid for the entire journey and also bring a valid ID. Failure to produce this on request may lead to a fine.
· Some attractions and public transportation have limited opening hours during Christmas and Easter and on public holidays. The user is responsible for checking the opening hours and availability before purchasing the Tromsø Pass, to make sure the places you want visit, are open.
· All information during tours and guiding during activities is given in English, unless otherwise specified.