- Casa Inferno has ample capacity for the whole class and is offering 20% discount on pizza to students. Casa Inferno is both a great dining experience for its Italian food as well as for its exciting modern décor.
- Egon Tromsø has a spacious restaurant with good capacity and facilities. Egon offers larger groups a discount of 10% (not applicable for the ‘pizza buffet’ deal).
- Fjellstua can accommodate the whole class. Students can enjoy both the beautiful views as well as traditional north Norwegian dishes such as Finnbiff and Bacalao. Fjellheisen offers 10% discount on child price tickets.
- Kystens Hus and Restaurant Skirri can accommodate the whole class. Kystens Hus offers a unique experience for students combined with good food. The education center on the 2nd floor can offer a programme for school visits, or one can just drop in.
- Pastafabrikken is centrally located and has served Italian food to the people of Tromsø since 2009. The restaurant has a relaxed atmosphere and serves pasta, pizza, soups, salads, burgers and sandwiches.
- Peppes Pizza has plenty of space for the whole class and students can enjoy their food in a cozy and informal restaurant setting. Deliveries available. Peppes Pizza offers students a 20% discount on all food and beverages.
- Yonas Pizzeria offers many varieties of pizza in an informal venue with a pleasant and cozy atmosphere. Deliveries available. Yonas Pizza offers a 25% discount when you eat at the restaurant on Mondays, otherwise students get 10% discount every day.