You find us centrally placed on the 2nd floor at Prostneset Port Terminal. We'll provide you with free city maps, brochures, information, inspiration and guidance to make your stay in the region unforgettable.
There is a range of reasons why Visit Tromsø Tourist Information should be you first stop!
- We provide you with the city's widest selection of tours, independently selected for your trip by our fantastic staff
- Get information on restaurants, bars and shops
- "Live like the locals" - get information on cultural events, concerts and other happenings
- Customer support if something goes wrong with tours booked through us
- Locally-produced gifts and souvenirs - read more about our gift shop here
- Buy your Polar certificate - a memory and proof of your Polar adventure
The Tourist Information core opening hours are Monday-Friday 9 am and 4 pm. In peak seasons (both summer and winter), we have longer opening hours including weekends. Opening hours can be affected by public holidays.
We are here to make your trip unforgettable. Come and talk to us, and book you Arctic Adventure today. We look forward to meeting you!
Read about us on TripAdvisor!